Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blog opening!

Well I wish I could say I was as hip as some people who have been blogging for a long time, and sharing all, or at least most of their experiences and ups and downs with everyone, but this post is my first of any type of blogging. And I never would have even thought about opening a blog or coming to this particular site if one of my friends, someone who I happen to think of as my brother, had not said "Hey douchebag why don't you google your name and see what pops up, I bet it will be something really gay!" Then after surfing for a short time come across a blog, by the most unconceiveable chance, written by childhood friend who you have never thought would have given you a second thought from elementary school (which lets just say was quite a long time ago) talking about how she had her first crush on you, and who had a crush on too (no matter how much she made fun of you in her blog, haha), but couldn't admit because of the "machismo" you thought you had to portray as the new kid at school, until you were forced to move again due to your parents deciding to get a divorce.

Before anyone says anything, yes I know I am horrible at writing in proper sentences, but give me a break, its almost midnight and i've had lets just say more than one drink, and this is a blog, so welcome to the chaos and uncertainty that is my mind. I will close this entry out for now, and give a little background about myself in my next entry (luckily I have a lot of catching up to do after not blogging for over 28 years). I hope everyone enjoys my rambling and suffers through my writing style!

No comments: